Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Fun Photo Mosaic!

Jeanette tagged me to do this one, and I thought it was a lot of fun!

Here's how it works:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker. Choose 3 columns with 4 rows.

The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name. (kid version: favorite animal?)

I'm tagging a few people, because I'd love to see what yours looks like!
-Merrianne
-Julianne
-Rebecca
-Tiffany
-Erin

5 comments:

  1. Hey Ashley :) Your mosiac is SOOOO cute! I will get to work on mine right away!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mosaic looks awesome. Thanks for playing along.
    I have not forgotten about the tags I got from you and I will be getting to them soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved doing this! I just made a new one for my side bar. But what is it you love most lin life? Snowmen? :o) And what's the one word to describe you? Or maybe that's the point....to let people make assumptions based on the images....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering where you all get those cool mosaics!!!

    I'll for sure be doing this! :)

    FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merrianne: Cool! I'm excited to see yours!

    Jeanette: No worries :) Just whenever you get the chance!

    Alyssa: Haha, I wondered if people would be confused about a couple of those. I'm glad you asked! No, I don't love snowmen most in life. They're a close second. :) The word was actually family. And the cutest picture of a family on that first page was the picture of the snowmen family.
    And the one word to describe me was adventure. :)

    Rebecca: Have fun with it! It'll be really cool to see yours!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy :)