Friday, February 5, 2010

Preserve Mixing Bowls Review!

What is it about winter weather that just makes me want to stay home and bake yummy things in my kitchen?

I guess it's the desire to be cozy, and warm, and eat comfort foods. And when you're spending lots of time indoors, it's a huge bonus if your house smells like fresh bread baking or delicious cookies in the oven. I love it!

Meet my new favorite baking tools. . . this vibrant, colorful set of mixing bowls from Preserve!

If any kitchen set inspires you to start baking up a storm, this one will! I received several sets of mixing bowls as wedding gifts (seriously. . . 5 sets! No joke!), but these have become my new go-to bowls for just about anything! The set comes with three bowls, and they all nest inside each other. Not only are they sleek and gorgeous, they are made out of 100% recycled plastic!

More things to love about these Preserve Mixing Bowls:

*They have an easy-grip handle. SO much better than my other mixing bowls that have nothing to grab onto!
*I love the spout! All three bowls in the set have a spout, and it makes pouring batters and sauces super easy!
*The bowls are really wide, which is great for mixing all kinds of stuff.
*These are some seriously heavy-duty bowls! They are incredibly durable and sturdy, and my kids could bang these on the floor all day without any cracking.
*Dishwasher-safe and BPA-free!
*They are pretty enough to double as serving bowls, and you can take them right from your countertop to your table. I love to use the biggest one for popcorn!
Only $24.99 for the set is a great deal! If you spend much time in the kitchen, I'd add these awesome Preserve bowls to your wish lists pronto!

*I was provided with a set of mixing bowls to review, but was not compensated in any way. The opinions are ALL mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy :)