Monday, February 1, 2010

The Need For Speed!

If there's one thing I'm a total sucker for (other than cats, traveling, great music, animals, reality TV shows, movies, really good hugs. . . okay I'm a sucker for a lot of things), it's SPEED!!!
You name it, I probably love it! Fast cars, speedboats, jet skis, roller coasters. . . I love to feel the wind in my face and I love the rush! I admit it, I'm an adrenaline junkie.

And of course you can add to that list. . . Motorcycles!!!
While I was down in San Diego for Christmas, my friend Jake took me for a ride on his Ducati!
It was such an awesome ride, and I didn't want it to end!

I think I want one for my birthday.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! But I am not as brave as you are - I can't stand roller coasters and fast scary things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem. I try to act like I really don't care about Luvpilot's new smokin' fast camaro, but really, I am driving it all the time when he's gone and hoping someone will want to race.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesse has a bike and I LOVE to ride with him. Once we pay off our other vehicles I am getting one of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hate to say it, but I like my bike better! ;P
    And when we go for rides, you will have a backrest..... so you know.... cooler right!?!? J/K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, that's awesome! And me?? I'm a WUSS!!! I freak out. You're so much more courageous. :) Wicked cool bike!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy :)