Thursday, February 11, 2010

Good News For More Winners!

Time for some more winners!!!

Winner of the Yellow Finch Designs Earrings is. . . #78!
Deb K said... I also follow her on Twitter

Winner of the Littlest Legs Baby Leg Warmers is. . . #36!
naomir5034 said... Subscribed to the L.L. blog feed.

Winner of the Last Day of Forever Designs $25 gift certificate is. . . #89!
stephy905 said... I follow @TwilighterVA on twitter

Winner of the Imagine That! Handmade Onesie/Tee and Binky Clip is. . . #46!
Matt and Joanna said... I'm following your blog (I actually already thought I was)!

Winner of the Stitched For You Handmade Necklace is. . . #7!
Brittany Ann said... I love, love, love and adore the green pebble necklace. So...SO cute.

Winner of the Celery Street stuffed polar bear is. . . #25!
Annie said... I really REALLY really need a new purse and Love the Recycled Plastic Black Handbag.

That's it for today!!! Thanks so much to all the amazing designers and companies who sponsored these giveaways, and to all of YOU for entering!!!

1 comment:

Comments make me happy :)