Thanks to MyBlogSpark, I was recently able to try out the new Yoplait Whips! The fluffy, light whipped yogurt tasted really awesome after I put it in the freezer. It was a nice, refreshing treat for a warm day! And each serving has only 2.5 grams of fat and 140 calories.
*I received a really fun Yoplait Whips Gift basket, and two of my readers can win one too!
The gift basket contains:
1. A nice-sized cooler tote, perfect for keeping yogurt or drinks cool while on-the-go.
2. Star-shaped popsicle molds (Kirsten, my two year-old, loves these! I put juice or yogurt in them, and she thinks they're the best things in the world!)
3. A set of 12 color-changing spoons. These work great as spoons for my toddler's meals, or for baby food too!
4. Two free coupons for Yoplait Whips! The Whips come in Strawberry Mist, Chocolate, Key Lime Pie, Orange Creme, Chocolate Raspberry, Lemon Burst, Peaches N Cream, Vanilla Creme, and Raspberry Mousse. I tried Chocolate and Key Lime Pie. I liked them both, but thought the Key Lime Pie flavor was especially good!
Here's a photo of the Gift Basket:
Here's how to enter to win:
*Leave a comment on this post telling me your favorite Yoplait flavor!
Get extra entries when you:
1. Follow my blog!
2. Tweet about this giveaway.
3. Blog about this giveaway with a link to me!
4. Mention this giveaway on Facebook with a link.
5. Leave me another comment telling me your favorite thing about yogurt!
*Please leave a separate comment for each entry. This giveaway will close on October 1'st. Good luck winning this great gift basket! There will be TWO winners!
*You can get a coupon here for 60 cents off when you buy three!