Wednesday, July 16, 2008

And The Award Goes To. . .

I got my first blog award! Isn't that exciting? Alyssa gave it to me, and I want to thank her so much! It always makes me happy to know that people read and enjoy my blog. That's why I LOVE getting comments so much! In most of my earliest posts I only got 1 or 2 comments (thank you Rachel!!!) and I used to wonder if anyone even cared about what I posted. I'm so glad my blog is more widely read and enjoyed now!

I'm totally addicted to blogging now. I take so many pictures (which I always used to do anyway) and now I can use the excuse, "I need it for the blog!" I used to love writing in my journal as a teenager, and I have quite a few notebooks full of my teenage thoughts, which mostly centered around guys of course. I lost the journal habit in college, and blogging feels a bit like it again because I'm making a record of our activities and adventures. But it's even better, because it's with pictures too!

So now, here are the blogs that I am passing this award on to. All these blogs are fun, interesting to read, include great pictures, and are updated frequently. So, enjoy!

1. The Gunnell Bunch

2. Los Baker

3. Erin Hoy

4. Andrews Family

5. Nikki Crandall

6. Happily Smithing

7. Strong and Immovable

Here are the rules:

1. Post the logo on your blog.

2. Add a link to the person who nominated you.

3. Nominate 7 other people for this award and add links to their blog.

4. Leave a message for the people that you nominated!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Ashley, you're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashley! I love reading your blog and seeing all the cool neat adventures that you and your adorable family are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, how sweet! Yea! :) I too am such a blogging addict. I love it, it truly makes my day and I love stalking your blog. I'm so glad you update so often!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley you defintely deserve that award!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashley! My first blog award! You are too nice. I am totally excited about this and will post about it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm been nominated! How exciting! I'm glad you mentioned it in your post - the first time I looked at your awards I totally missed that you gave me one, too! hahahaha....

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy :)