Thursday, February 21, 2008

Playgroup Fun

Yesterday I took Kirsten to a little playgroup meeting, and it was fun to see so many other babies close to her age. The babies all played with toys on the floor for awhile while the moms ate lunch and chatted, and then we all took a walk outside with the strollers in the beautiful sunshine. It feels like spring this week! I didn't have my camera with me, so these pictures are from Olga's camera. It was pretty much impossible to get a picture of Kirsten without her moving around or sticking something in her mouth. She had such a great time exploring!
I'm not overly comfortable in large groups of girls, unless I already know them really well. Maybe it comes from growing up without any sisters. It does help a lot having babies close in age though, because there's tons to talk about. The other moms were really nice and I hope to get to know them better as I go to more playgroups with them.

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute with all those babies! Savanna was in a playgroup like that with about 6 or 7 other babies her age. It's really funny because they don't really "play," haha. BTW, that picture of you looks gorgeous! I love your hair.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy :)