Sunday, July 3, 2011

Winners!

I apologize that I took so long to post some of these winners. Time just got away from me, wow! So here are some new winners!

Winner of the baby shoes from the BirdyBoots Etsy shop is. . . #82!
samamfee said... I heart birdy boots on etsy

Winner of the baby shoes from CozyToes by KathyDee Etsy shop is. . . #73!
Breaking Free From Old Ways said... I like the grey and plum shoes

Winner of the $50 gift certificate to The Pretty Peacock is. . . #88!
@nola727 said... I like the Sweet Love ring

Winner of the LumaTweeze Pro kit is. . . #46!
~dab said...I'd like to try http://www.tvtopten.com/Slap-Chop.html

Winner of the Summer Sweet Etsy Shop $20 gift certificate is. . . #49!
Katarzyna said... "Heart" the shop on Etsy as Kaziuta

Winner of the Yoplait Kids Prize Pack is. . . #29!
Raven In A Blue Room said... my kids love strawberry-banana yogurt

Winner of the Emariecreations Sweet Charms Etsy shop giveaway is. . . #22!
Amber said... I posted about this giveaway on my FB status

Winner of the Marissa Fleur Handmade Flower Pin giveaway is. . . #52!
Sandra S. said... I liked Marissa Fleur on Facebook

Thanks to everyone who entered! I have emailed all the winners and they have 48 hours to respond, or I will choose new winners. Congrats to the winners!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy :)