Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fabulous Finds... Crystal Light Mocktails!

So what's your favorite summer drink that you use when entertaining or just hanging out in the backyard?

My favorite labor-intensive summer drink is Brazilian limeade (soooooooo good!!!), and if I want something quick and easy to make I've usually gone for pink lemonade koolaid. Too bad neither of those are summer diet-friendly! I was really happy to be able to test out the new Crystal Light Mocktails. . . they contain just 5 calories per serving and come in 3 limited-edition, non-alcoholic flavors!
I got to try out Mojito and Margarita, and was surprised by how much I really like them! I don't even like the typical flavor of margaritas, but this one is yummy and light! I always love finding non-alcoholic drinks that are light on calories but still fun for entertaining, and these fit perfect! I thought they were especially refreshing when you mix them up with lots of ice and fresh fruit!

All the Crystal Light Mocktails are available in multi-serve canisters that have five 2-quart packets in them. Just right for a summer party or bbq!

My disclaimer: I was compensated for my time for sharing this information as part of the Crystal Light campaign hosted by One2One Network. All opinions are my own.

1 comment:

Comments make me happy :)