Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lucky Winners!

So I finally figured out how to number my blog comments and got it to work. . . HOORAY!!! No more counting endlessly to find my winners!!!

Sorry about the delay in posting some of these winners. Needless to say, I've been just a tad bit busy lately. :) Here are the latest lucky gals:

*Winner of the pink SavvyCents wallet is. . . #137!
Misty said...I like you on fb...

*Winner of the black SavvyCents wallet is. . . #103!
Michelle M. said... I would love either the black or pink wallet! Such a great idea!

*Winner of the $10 gift certificate to the WhatKnotShop Etsy shop is. . . #181!
Louis H said...
I shared on Facebook

*Winner of the Sanuk sandals is. . . #68!
The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...I have your button!

*Winner of the $20 gift certificate to DreamBelle Designs is. . . #60!
Tabathia said... I like the antiqued sterling silver rect. charm lemon quartz earrings

*Winner of the $25 gift certificate to Little One Books is. . . #9!
Bethany said... I like that the sunglasses are comfortable and stay on better than the cheap pairs. I also like that they block the UV rays better!

*Winners of the Trivial Pursuit Steal card game are. . . #104, #106, and #73!
stephy905 said... Blogged
The Schneiders said... Would like the $25 gift certificate to little one books. :)
Tabathia said... I would love to win piggy paint for my daughter because they have the coolest nail colors & are nontoxic

*Winner of the $15 gift certificate to Piggy Paint is. . . #71!
Chris and Carrie Elmore said... I left a comment on the post for the most recent jewelrey giveaway!

*Winner of the Flannery Brothers CD is. . . #53!
Shannon said... I like you on facebook

*Winner of the Ski Banz from Baby Banz is. . . #116!
Thifa said... +1 from baby banz I like Baby and KidZ BanZ - Polarized Ultimate BanZ

*Winner of the Munchie Mug is. . . #68!
babalisme said...i'm following piggy paint on twitter

*Winner of the Organic Bath Towels set from the Turkish Towel Company is. . . #74!
TheCuttingEtch said... At Persnickety I love the Michael Miller's Dandy Damask in Brown and Turquoise fabric

*Winner of the $25 gift certificate to Byrdie Graphics Etsy shop is. . . #7!
Tj and Amy said... at persnickety home designs I love the Studio e Natureology Birds in Gold fabric.

*Winner of the Pillow Cover from Persnickety Home Designs Etsy shop is. . . #85!
Belinda M said... I like you on facebook

*Winner of the Fogless Shower Mirror is. . . #18!
Kate said... I'm a Facebook fan!

*Winner of the "Fly Away" Wall Decal from Urban Walls Etsy shop is. . . #26!
Denise said... Lavender Sachets & Throw Pillow 16X16 Removable cover sewn with Anna Maria Horner's Branching Out in Ivory are my favorites from persnickety Home Designs.

*Winner of the Handmade Hat from Herbalnights Etsy shop is. . . #283!
angie lilly said... I hearted Herbalnights Handmade Knits as FotoMacro.

*Winner of the $30 gift certificate to Ilze's Memories Etsy shop is. . . #15!
mom2girls said... This is too cute! Rainbow pixie/ munchkin / elf hat... baby photo prop from Ilze's Memories

*Winner of the Fingerless Gloves from LazyTCrochet Etsy shop is. . . #257!
Katie said... LazyTCrochet is already one of my favorite shops!

Thank you so much to all the companies and designers, as well as my fabulous followers!!! Some awesome new giveaways will be coming soon, so keep an eye out for them!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! I enjoy reading your blog! Your girls are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bullion Exchanges is a reputable Bullion Shop located in New York City's Diamond District.

    Bullion Exchanges have a massive selection of items including, metals that range from the popular gold & silver to platinum & palladium.

    Bullion Exchanges are offering an enormous selection of products appealing to first time shoppers and the seasoned collectors.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy :)