Friday, November 12, 2010

Fun Finds: For Feeding Your Baby!

Infantino has launched a brand new website this month, and it includes some really great tools to help you feed your baby! I'm loving the Annabel Karmel collection, which can be viewed here.

A few of the products are focused on helping you mash and puree and make homemade baby food for your baby! I have actually never tried making my own baby food before with either of my two older girls (I know, I really should have at least tried it!), and now Natalie is too old to want her food pureed or mashed up. So I haven't been able to try out the following products yet, but I'm excited to try them out when my new baby, Brooke, gets old enough to start eating solid foods! Hopefully I can save some money and not buy all that expensive packaged baby food this time!

This freeze tray is really cool. . . it lets you freeze perfect small portions of your homemade baby food. It has 9 1-oz. cubes, and I love that it comes with a lid, unlike a regular ice tray. It's also dishwasher safe and BPA-free! This will really come in handy!

The Annabel Karmel Fresh Food Mill lets you puree a wide variety of foods for your baby. This would be a great product to use if you have older kids or toddlers. Make meals for your older kids, and then puree the same meal (or parts of it) for your baby!

The Mash & Serve Bowl is really unique, I haven't seen anything like this before! You can take it with you on the go, and mash up bananas, peaches, pears, avocados, or steamed veggies.

I'm definitely looking forward to trying these out when my newborn is ready for solid foods. That day seems SO far away, but it'll probably come faster than I think. :)

My disclaimer: I am a participant in a Mom Central Consulting campaign for Infantino and I have received various Infantino products as part of my participation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy :)