Friday, November 12, 2010

Fun Finds: For Feeding Your Toddler!

Infantino's new line of Annabel Karmel feeding products has some GREAT new things that'll help you feed your toddler as well as your baby! I've been able to try these out with my kids' food and have been really impressed!

This one is the favorite of both my 3 year-old and my 18 month-old. . . Fill & Freeze Puree Pops! You can puree fresh fruit and/or use fruit juice and make your own popsicles that are the perfect size for tiny little mouths. The size of the popsicle and how easy they are for toddlers to hold make them far superior to any popsicle molds I have tried in the past. They would also be perfect to ease a baby's teething pain!

I love the Stackable Food Pots. The colors are really fun, and they're see-through so you can see exactly what's inside them. It helps prevent little leftovers from getting lost in the fridge! They're a great size for storing homemade baby food, and I use them for storing pre-cut fruits and veggies I've made ahead of time for my toddlers. They stack on top of each other perfectly!

Another really useful product is the Steam Release Micro Dish. My 18 month-old likes her carrots cooked much better than she likes them raw, so this dish makes it super easy to just pop in the microwave and steam them without losing any of their nutrients. I use it almost every day now for her dinner and snacks! The dish has a valve on top that releases the steam while it's in the microwave.

The Double Decker Meal Box is my new favorite for taking out with us when we have meals on-the-go. It's deep enough that food in the bottom layer doesn't get squished by the top layer, and a spoon and fork are included. My favorite feature has got to be the microwave-safe containers that snap onto the top. Makes it super easy!

My Disclaimer: I am a participant in a Mom Central Consulting campaign for Infantino and have received various Infantino products as part of my participation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy :)