Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Fabulous Finds: Holiday Cards from Tiny Prints!

I love receiving Christmas cards! It's that awesome time of the year when our mailboxes hold more than just bills and catalogs. I'm always really excited to get cards from my favorite friends and family who are spread out all around the country. Christmas cards are just a wonderful way to say "I care about you, I'm thinking of you, and I hope you have a Merry Christmas!"

I guess that's why I also love to send out Christmas cards. I have lots of fun planning out my cards each year. We didn't get a family portrait taken this year, but I'm sending out cards anyway with pictures of just my girls. (After all, people really just want to see the kids, right? Stephen and I look the same as we did last year, but the kids change so much from year to year!) I have a goal to send out Christmas cards every year, and never let myself get too busy or too caught up in other things. This year, I was absolutely thrilled to get the chance to review some cards from my very favorite card company, Tiny Prints!!!


These cards are SOOOOO gorgeous and stylish! They're printed on top-quality paper, and they have designs to fit every style, whether you like your cards to be more traditional or modern. Personally, I like my cards to be a little bit different and unique, so they don't look like all the other Christmas cards people will be getting. I've got pictures of some of my favorite card designs throughout this post, but I'm not going to tell you which one I chose to use for my family's card. If you're getting one in the mail, I don't want to spoil it for you! It was actually a really hard decision, but I did choose one of these six designs. Anybody want to guess which one?

I love this design. Simple and sweet.

Flashy and pretty. I love these cards that let you choose multiple pictures! I can never choose just one picture to include!

The colors on this card are so unique and beautiful!

If you do have one stunning picture and want to make a statement with it, I'd go with a card like this one:

Or this design is completely adorable!

I love the idea of sending a Christmas card that people can hang on their tree! Aren't these just the coolest?

Tiny Prints provides simple, modern and unique stationery from Christmas cards to personalized greeting cards to thank you cards, and even business cards. Offering exclusive designs from the nation's top designers, easy card personalization, a powerful preview engine and top-notch customer service and paper quality, their designs have been lauded by numerous television networks, publications, and celebrities. With Tiny Prints by your side the Holidays will be a cinch! They offer perfect party invitations for every occasion and memorable personalized photo gifts like notebooks, photo books, and calendars.

There's just SO much to love about Tiny Prints!!! Here are a few more things I think are real highlights about the company:
*Ordering these cards was a breeze! One of my favorite features is the button that lets you save your favorite designs when you're browsing through all the cards. Then you can view all your favorite designs and personalize each one until you narrow it down to the card you'll order! I haven't seen this feature on any other card site, and it's awesome!
*The customer service is really excellent! If you wait until crunch time, you can choose priority shipping and the cards will come to you fast. You'll definitely pay more for it, but they sent mine with priority shipping and I received the box of cards only two days after I sent the order. I couldn't believe they got to me so quickly!
*Another option is to have Tiny Prints mail out your cards for you. This will really save you a lot of time if you choose this option. Perfect for people who are too busy to send out Christmas cards!
*I'm just so impressed by the beautiful paper and the matte finish. My cards look amazing!

If you have a blog, you can apply to review your own Christmas cards! Selected bloggers will receive 60 cards, and you can go here to apply.


If you want to receive the Veater family Christmas card this year, please send me a message with email or Facebook and let me know your address! I'm also curious about how many of my readers are sending out Christmas cards this year. Leave me a comment and let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Love the ones that hang on the tree. We'll be sending out Christmas cards...but we're running a little behind they might end up being more for the New Year. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy :)