Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Little Self-Promotion

I'm really not so good at promoting myself, selling my services, stuff like that. But I figured it's about time I let everyone who reads this blog know that I am a HARPIST!

I have a website you can check out over here, and for all of you Pacific Northwesterners I would love it if you'd spread the word around to any friends or family members you have who are planning a wedding or other special event and might like harp music. You can find out about my rates, read my bio, and hear sample music on my website. I LOVE to play music for weddings, receptions, and other events throughout the greater Seattle area.

Here's a photo of my harp. Isn't it gorgeous?


And here's a fun little thing if you live in the Seattle area or are planning a family trip here. . .
I've written 25 reviews so far for Trekaroo, a really great website providing all kinds of tips and reviews of fun places to take your kids. Just click here to read my reviews of places that I've taken my kids to in and around Seattle. If you like some of my reviews, I'd really appreciate it if you'd click that you found the review helpful (at the bottom of each review) or send me a compliment on the site!


Thanks for checking out my harp website or Trekaroo page, and I appreciate it SO much if you spread the word around to your friends and family too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy :)