Monday, August 2, 2010

Fun Finds: Toy Cleaner!

I recently found a really great solution for the ongoing task of cleaning and de-germing toys. If a kid comes over to play and has a runny nose or a cough (or one of my own kids does and I don't want the other one catching it!), I just gather up all the toys they've played with and give them a good spray and wipe with Dapple Toy Cleaner Spray.
What I really like about it:

*It's super easy, and you don't even have to think about it. Just spray down anything babies and little kids touch and wipe it and you're done! I love using it to clean up the high chair after my very messy baby is done eating her meals.
*It's made with natural-based ingredients, biodegradable, and not tested on animals.
*It smells really nice, because they fragrance it with pure lavender essential oil. No nasty chemical smells!

The price: You can buy it from Toysrus.com, and it's $19.99 for a 3 pack with free shipping! Pretty good! Next I want to buy the Dapple Toy Cleaner Wipes to make it even easier.
Disclaimer: I received a free bottle of Dapple Toy Cleaner Spray to review. I was not compensated, and all opinions are my own!

1 comment:

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you got to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Win your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy :)