Sunday, August 22, 2010

Fabulous Finds: the MetroWrap!

I have found my favorite baby carrier wrap, and I'm so thrilled about it! The MetroWrap from Metromamma is SO comfy and stylish at the same time! I carried Natalie in it a few times before I got pregnant, and I loved how it evenly distributed her weight across my back and shoulders. I'm going to use it tons for my new baby this winter!

Why the MetroWrap is the best carrier I've tried:
*The fabric is really gorgeous! I absolutely love the blinged-out designs on the back. It's also such stretchy, breathable, comfortable and lightweight fabric too.
*It comes in black, chocolate, or a really pretty sage green (mine is green!)
*It's so versatile, since you can use it for a newborn baby to a 38-pound baby! (That's what the website says. But gosh, my 3 year-old is 35 pounds and I certainly can't imagine carrying her around in it!)
*It's machine washable and super easy to clean with the rest of your baby's clothes.
*You have the option to have your baby facing toward you or away from you.
*It came with detailed photo instructions, or you can watch a video tutorial on their website about how to tie it on. I was able to easily figure it out after reading the instructions and looking at the pictures. I was surprised at how easy it was!

The price: The MetroWrap is available without the bling for $79.99 or with bling for $129.99. This is definitely worth it for a wrap that you will get a ton of use out of, especially if you're going to have more than one baby!

My disclaimer: I received a MetroWrap to review. I was not compensated, and all opinions are mine!

5 comments:

  1. the designs on these rock. i love the angel wings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! There are so many wrap/sling/carrier options out there. How on earth is a first timer supposed to choose??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the details on the jewelry. My fave is the ones with the pearls, but I love them all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I've been looking for a baby wrap, and it's good to get recommendations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish they had something this cool when my kids were babies. I had to have one of those carrier contraptions with buckles and straps and it was very rugged and hot to wear. Hot in the temperature sense - not hot in the fashion sense!! I carried my babies a lot in the carrier as it was a great way to keep your arms free. I love these.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy :)