Thursday, August 19, 2010

Adorable Etsy Finds. . . Graphic Spaces!

I am just dying to decorate my kids' room with this Woodland Happy Tree Vinyl Wall Art Decal Sticker from Graphic Spaces. Isn't it just too cute?

Graphic Spaces makes happy wall art decals for kids, and they definitely do make me smile. They have a whole collection of woodland critters that you can put in and around the tree decal to make an entire forest.

All their artwork is just so adorable! And they'll personalize the decals for you, too. When I'm living in a house I want to be in for a long time (the decals are removable, but not reusable), I think I'll invest in a whole bunch of these decals and make truly adorable rooms for my kids.
My disclaimer: I received a small sample to review. I was not compensated, and all opinions are my own!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy :)