Tuesday, October 6, 2009

October is a Wonderful Month to. . . Win!!!

Well, October is a wonderful month for pretty much anything! But here they are. . . my latest winners:

*Winner of the Aden + Anais Muslin Sleeping Bag from Spunky Sprout is. . . #22!

catss99 said... I follow

*Winner of the hat or headband from Swanky Chicks is. . . #53!
trisha too said... following swanky

*Winners of the Yoplait Whips Gift basket are. . . #117 and #100!
Tylerpants said... I like that yogurt is a healthy alternative to sugary snacks!
Tiffany said...I follow your blog.

*Winner of the Yellow Finch Designs $25 gift certificate is. . . #154!
flowerchild said... i love the white pine earrings...
thanks

*Winner of the MustardSeed by Carollai $20 gift certificate is. . . #38!
Anonymous said... I love the tea time earrings!

Thank you SO much to the companies and designers who sponsored these wonderful giveaways, and to everyone who entered! My blog now has over 300 followers, which is just amazing to me! I appreciate every single follower! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy :)