Friday, January 15, 2010

Songs For a January Day

I just made my new mix CD for January. I love making mix CD's, and try to do one every month or so. Then I replay it over and over in the car until I'm ready for a new mix. It's a lot of fun!

I thought you might all like to know what I'm currently loving listening to. If you're looking for awesome new music to download, all of these are highly recommended!
(If my CD had a cover, it would probably look like this).
1. Long Shot by Kelly Clarkson (This song is SO catchy, I seriously crave listening to it!)
2. Pick U Up by Adam Lambert (Listen before you judge! I love this song)
3. Show Me What I'm Looking For by Carolina Liar (It took me so long to find this song! I didn't know what the name was!)
4. All We Ever Do Is Say Goodbye by John Mayer (So mellow yet SO good)
5. Had It All by Katharine McPhee (Makes me happy!)
6. Tell Me Baby by Red Hot Chili Peppers
7. The Day We Fell Apart by Kelly Clarkson
8. Take a Bow by Rihanna
9. Sleepwalker by Adam Lambert
10. All I See by Kylie Minogue
11. Tired of Being Sorry by Enrique Iglesias
12. If I Can't Have You by Kelly Clarkson
13. Everytime We Touch (Radio Mix) by Cascada
14. Bad Romance by Lady GaGa
15. If I Had You by Adam Lambert
16. Try Sleeping With a Broken Heart by Alicia Keys
17. Vanilla Twilight by Owl City
18. Heart On My Sleeve by Michael Johns
19. Permanent by David Cook
20. In My Arms by Plumb

*Some other bonus favorites that I included on my November mix. . .
-Hold On by Michael Buble
-Crazy Love by Michael Buble
-Falling For You by Colbie Caillat
-Fireflies by Owl City
-Everybody's Changing by Keane

What are some of your recent favorites? Finding new songs to love just makes me happy! Hope you enjoy my list!

5 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to youtube some of those... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Nathan and I do that too. We are constantly making new mix CDs. It's so much better than buying CDs that you get sick of becuase all the music sounds the same! Thanks for the recomendations, we should look into these ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm looking up some of those songs right now. my new favorite is Stars your ex lover is dead and enrique's "somebody is me"

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to get a playlist on your blog - Then I won't have to make a CD, I can just listen to yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooooooooooove Owl City and Vanilla Twilight is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy :)