Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Adorable Etsy Shop. . . Roly Poly Crafts Review!

If you're a cloth diaperer, you MUST check out the wonderful diapers from Roly Poly Crafts. I'm telling you, they are the best I've seen! I generally use disposal diapers for my baby, but Roly Poly sent me one of their diapers to review and was I ever impressed!

*They have such great features, including all of the following:
Some other things to note:
*An organic hemp/cotton fleece soaker is included with each diaper.
*Your order can be customized to get any size and color diapers you would like!
*Can you say adorable? These sure make the Pampers I buy look like the ugliest things ever. The watermelon fabric on the diaper I got for Natalie is cute enough to be worn on its own. No clothes required!

I can't believe these diapers are all hand-made by a busy mom of two little kids! She also makes super cute Snack Attack bags that are practical and stylish at the same time!

These fun bags are machine washable and dishwasher-safe, and the inside is laminated to be completely waterproof! I love to throw snacks inside ours and take them on the go.
It always feels great to support other moms who are making fun, functional products that we can all use in our daily lives!!! You can check out her assortment of products in her Etsy shop or visit her website for lots of info about her great diapers!

Deal Alert: Get 20% off anything you want from her shop with the discount code 'rolypoly.' Just put it in the 'Notes to Seller' at checkout and she will refund the difference to you!

1 comment:

  1. So, did you actually use the diaper? :) I'm a cloth diaperer now - never was until this baby and I love them! I'll repost your post on my favorite cloth diaper forum and maybe she'll get some more hits.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy :)