Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Random Thing I Love #1

Project Runway. I had never seen it before, and then Bravo played marathons of all the first three seasons. I DVR'd them all and have been slowly watching them. The show is just so addicting! Now I'm totally hooked, and I'm watching the new season too. It reminds me a lot of HGTV's Design Star, where the designers get these crazy challenges and have to pull off a great design from almost nothing. It's just fun to watch! I'm pretty addicted to reality TV now in general, so I guess it doesn't surprise me that I love this show. I don't watch every show, but the list of shows I enjoy includes American Idol, Survivor, Amazing Race, So You Think You Can Dance, Last Comic Standing, The Bachelor (yes, I'm embarrased to admit it!), Dancing With the Stars, and The Apprentice. All this from a girl who didn't watch a single TV show all through college!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy :)