Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Little Ladybug

I know, Halloween's old news now and it's getting close to Thanksgiving. But our computer and internet were out of service for awhile during the move, so this is the first chance I've had to make a new post. And I just had to post the pictures of our cute little ladybug in her Halloween costume! Kirsten was the only one who dressed up this year, since we were in the middle of packing and moving. Everything was such a mess! We also didn't get to take her anywhere to show her off, so that was a little sad. But at least grandma and grandpa were here, so we had a nice little break from packing and took pictures of Kirsten all dressed up. We also still had our traditional Halloween dinner of Witches Brew and cornbread. Yum!


Doesn't she make a cute little bug?


She already knows to want the good stuff!


She wouldn't even pay attention to anything else while sitting in the sea of Reese's.


I think she got a little bit tired of all the pictures.


But she still smiled and had a good time!

1 comment:

  1. Her blue eyes are enormous! I love her costume and little antennae!! SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy :)