Saturday, September 11, 2010

Fun Finds: Awesome New Infant Carrier!

Infantino has a really fun and awesome-looking new line of baby carriers out, and you can read all about the different ones here.

Here's the one I chose to review. . . the SUPER stylish and cute EcoSash Wrap and Tie Carrier!
I normally test out all products I receive before I write about them, but I'm actually too pregnant right now to test this one out yet. Somehow, I think that getting my 16 month-old into a carrier over my 7-months-pregnant belly would be pretty ridiculous as well as impossible! So I'll have to wait to try this one out after I have my newest sweet little baby. But I'm so excited about it, and I can tell I'll get a ton of use out of it!

Here's why I chose it:
*I love the adorable print! It's also reversible, so you can have it be solid if you want.
*It's buckle-free, and you just wrap and tie it!
*There are three different carrying positions it adjusts to. . . you can have your baby facing in, facing out, or wear it as a back carrier. Pretty awesome!
*It's easily adjustable, so it can fit you perfectly as your child grows.
*It's really soft and comfortable, with a natural bucket seat.
*I love that it has a detachable hood!
*It comes with a mesh bag for machine washing or for storage.

Babies R Us is offering this carrier right now at a really great price of $59.99!
Which is your favorite baby carrier? I'm really excited to try this one out with my new baby this fall!!!

*I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for Infantino and have received various Infantino products as part of my participation.

3 comments:

  1. It is a great carrier. Definitely takes some practice to get on properly, but once you do, it is super comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With Car Rental 8 you can get affordable car hires at over 50000 international locations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you gotta watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER get back...

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy :)