I found another great site to order Halloween costumes from! Costumes4Less has costumes for every age, size, and theme. It was really difficult to choose a costume from their website to review (SO many choices!), but I finally settled on this one because it's actually reversible! Not only is it totally cute (I'd put black leggings and a long-sleeved black shirt under it so it would be practical too), it's just great that you can dress up as a ladybug one night and then flip the same costume around and be a bumblebee for a second Halloween party! At $35, it's such a great bargain for two costumes in one!
Some things I like about the Costumes4Less website are:
*Tons of sales and discounted prices. They will also match any competitor's prices! If you find the same costume at a lower price, they'll actually pay you 110% of the difference!
*It's really easy to see when the costume will arrive at your house, and shipping starts at $6.95 for your entire order.
*You can also buy Halloween party supplies when you buy your costumes (they have a huge selection) and only pay for shipping once.
*They sell super cute pet costumes. Makes me wish I had a dog to dress up!
I'm obviously way too pregnant to wear my cute costume this year, but the quality seems to be really nice! Maybe next year we'll be a whole bug family and I can dress my kids up in these adorable costumes:
Gosh, I love Halloween!
Costumes4Less is generously offering a $40 gift certificate to their online store to one of my readers!!!
So here's how to enter to win this awesome gift certificate:
*Visit Costumes4Less and leave me a comment on this post telling me which costume (or costumes!) you'll use it on if you're the winner!
Get extra entries (up to 8!!!) when you:
1. Follow my blog!
2. Like me on Facebook! Just click the button on my sidebar to become a Facebook fan!
3. Talk about this giveaway on your Facebook status and link to this post!
4. Tweet about this giveaway and link to me!
5. Mention this giveaway on your blog and link to me!
6. Leave a new comment on any of my other recent blog posts (doesn't matter which one, I just love to read your comments!), and let me know you did.
7. Display my button on your blog. You can find it on my sidebar.
8. Leave another comment, and tell me how far in advance you plan your Halloween costumes. Do you dress up? Or just dress your kids up?
*Please leave a separate comment for EACH entry, and make sure I have a way to contact you if you are the winner! This giveaway will close on October 9'th. Good luck!
My disclaimer: I received a gift certificate in exchange for an honest review. I was not compensated, and all opinions are mine!