Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Forgotten Pictures!

I didn't really forget about these pictures, but I DID forget to post them! Oops! As you can see from Kirsten's outfit, these were from October! We went to Leavenworth, the cutest little Bavarian village in the entire country. It's in the mountains, about an hour and a half away from where we live.
I thought this family picture of us turned out so cute!

Stephen and I went to Leavenworth for the first time right after we moved here, for the Christmas Lighting Ceremony. It was absolutely breathtaking! It was much less crowded this time. Even though I missed seeing all the Christmas lights, the town still looked totally adorable. The entire town looks like this!

There are tons of fun shops there, one of the best being the Hat Shop. I bought my witch hat for my Halloween costume there! Kirsten loves hats, so of course she had a fun time in that store.


Kirsten wasn't too sure if this bear was friendly or not. . .
These pictures were just too cute to let them slide by without posting them!

7 comments:

  1. I love that family picture! And this village looks positively enchanting. I can't imagine what it would look like with lights!! How fun for you guys. I love that you are always finding great places to go where you live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUUUUUUUTE!!! I love the look of that fun village, it kind of reminds me of that old style Swiss look, like in Midway Utah. How fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Believe it or not I have been to Levensworth! We stayed there a few years ago because my brother got married just outside of Levensworth... It was BEAUTIFUL! I really love that area and want to take Ben there someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Leavenworth! I served part of my mission in Wenatchee... Leavenworth is a fantastic town!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay so that village is in the Washington area? I so need to go there and visit it is such a cute place...and you are right, your family picture is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy :)