Friday, January 11, 2008

A Windy Day At The Beach

We still got to have some fun after Christmas was over. We had to take advantage of being so close to the beautiful ocean, so we took Kirsten to the Carlsbad beach, about 30 minutes from my family's house. It was VERY windy, and Kirsten's hair was blowing all over. It was tough to get a good picture with all the wind. There were also tons of rocks on the beach, as you can see from the picture. It's usually much more sandy than that. But it was still really beautiful, and we got to see two dolphins playing in the waves. I wished I could have gone in and swam with them! Even in the freezing cold water.My mom came to the beach with us too, and she saw the dolphins first. It's so peaceful to go to the beach in the winter just to walk along the shore, since there are no crowds and usually the only other people there are surfers.

1 comment:

Comments make me happy :)