Saturday, January 12, 2008

Fun With Family

My parents definitely had a full house over the holidays! Besides us staying there, there was also my brother Jakob, my grandma and grandpa, and Aunt Lani and Uncle Jon and their four kids. Other cousins and relatives also came over frequently, so it was a busy, fun atmosphere! We got to play lots of games, and Guitar Hero III was a huge hit.

Here's my grandma with her great-grandchild Kirsten and her grandchild Caleb. She loved playing with Kirsten and rocking her.

My dad built a bonfire in the backyard a couple of times, so we all got to roast hot dogs and marshmallows out there. It was so fun! Eating s'mores made me want to go camping again! In this picture is me, my dad, Uncle Jon, and my cousin Emily.

Here are all the kids! Ashley, Emily, Andy, Kirsten, Blake, Rachel, and Caleb.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy :)