Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Amazing Stephen Veater

I got tagged to do this post about my husband. So here's some stuff about Stephen that you probably didn't know!

1. What is his name? Stephen Kyle Veater

2. How long have you been married? Two and a half years.

3. How long did you date? We dated for about six months and then were engaged for another five months.

4. How old is he? 27

5. Who eats more? Stephen does.

6. Who said I love you first? I'm pretty sure it was him, but we were both thinking it!

7. Who is smarter? If it's about computers or anything technological, Stephen is for sure. He's also smarter at math and finances. I, however, had a better ACT score overall!

8. Whose temper is worse? Stephen, a little bit, but we're both very mellow.

9. Who does the laundry? Both of us! Mostly me, but he's great at throwing loads in and switching the laundry. I always fold for sure.

10. Who does the dishes? Usually me, but he does them a few times a week.

11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He's to my right, so I guess that means he's on the right side of the bed. But it's changed before. He's always closer to the window, and I'm always closer to the door.

12. Who pays the bills? Always Stephen.

13. Who cooks dinner? Mostly me! Stephen is great at cooking certain meals though like chicken enchiladas, burgers, and pigs in blankets.

14. Who drives when you are together? Stephen.

15. Who is more stubborn? Maybe me, but we're probably pretty equal.

16. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine.

17. Who proposed? Stephen, in Hawaii!

18. Who has more friends? Me, but Stephen's might be better at keeping in touch with him.

19. Who has more siblings? I have only one sibling and Stephen has two. So he beats me, but we both come from small families.

I tag Rachel Gunnell!

2 comments:

Comments make me happy :)