Thursday, December 13, 2007

More Adventures In Eating...

I know this could change at any time, but so far Kirsten is a great solid foods eater! This came as a surprise to me, since I've had so many feeding problems with her since she was born. I was afraid she'd refuse to eat solid foods. But she loves them! She gets really excited when we put her in the high chair, and there hasn't been a food yet that she's refused. She's had carrots, peas, squash, sweet potatoes, rice cereal, and tonight she tried green beans. She has really liked them all, and now she'll sometimes finish a whole little jar of baby food in one sitting. It's fun to try the new foods and see her like them!Feeding her is, of course, a huge mess. She always puts her hands in her mouth, gets the food on her hands, and then smears her hands around on everything else before I can wipe her hand off. For some reason, she's always cleaner when Stephen feeds her than when I feed her. I can't figure out why that is!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, little messy faces! I love combining 3 crazy baby foods. "Today you get broccoli, banana, chicken surprise!" Sensory overload, they love it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy :)