Saturday, December 8, 2007

Decking the Halls!!

Anyone who has known me for very long could tell you that I'm a Christmas nut. This time of year makes me SO happy and I love everything to do with the holiday season! We got a 7-foot Christmas tree (real of course, not fake!!) that I've decorated with tons of ornaments, and I've also strung pine garland, put up a whole bunch of Christmas decorations, and everything else I can think of to create a Christmasey atmosphere in our house. I also love Christmas music, and it's wonderful listening to it again. I hope everyone who reads this is enjoying the Christmas season as much as I am!

Kirsten's too young of course to understand Christmas, but she does make a cute little reindeer!

Our fireplace area, all decked out!

Another example of our Christmas decor. I'll have to post some of our Christmas tree later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy :)