Thursday, October 25, 2007

Slooooowly Packing and Organizing



So here's a good question... how do you pack and get organized for a move when you have a baby??? At least she's not crawling around and getting into everything yet, but since her ability to play by herself is limited to about 20 minutes at the most, it gives me just enough time to get everything out and ready to organize and then she needs me again. So I end up making an even bigger mess than I started with! Hmm, this is difficult. We're all very excited for Grandma to come visit this weekend, so she can play with Kirsten and I can get stuff done!


Do you think her mouth can open any wider for a smile than that?

1 comment:

  1. Those are the most beautiful pictures of her! How about you ship her to me for a few days and I'll play with her while you pack? :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy :)