Friday, October 5, 2007

I love October!

I'm so thrilled that it's Halloween time again! I love the decorations, the fun food, the crisp weather and fall leaves, and that it's the official beginning of the holiday season. I won't really be able to put my decorations up this year, which is a little sad, since we'll be moving at the end of the month and there's just no point! I only have a couple of things set out. But I'm way excited for my annual Halloween dinner of Witches Brew and cornbread, and to dress Kirsten up in her costume! I found some old, funny Halloween pictures to post on here:

Halloween a very long time ago, with my cousin Jessica. The funny thing is that now I hate clowns! Nothing's scarier than a clown.


Butterfly, spread those wings! My mom made those wings for me out of wire, cotton batting stuff, and spray paint. She really could make anything!


Halloween in college. I'm the one in the middle, and I'm with my friends Carrie and Heather.


Stephen and I dressed up as a cat and mouse in 2004, when we were dating. Aww, weren't we just the cutest?

1 comment:

  1. I love the one of you and Stephen!

    I can't believe you were a clown voluntarily!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy :)