Thursday, November 5, 2009

Winners Galore!

Nothing like going to Random.org and letting that funny little thing choose numbers for me. . . I get all excited to see who my winners are! Now if only I could figure out how to number my comments so I don't have to go through all of them and count them manually. I went through a whole tutorial and thought I did everything right, but nothing changed! Grrr. . . anyway. . .

Winner of the Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters Prize Package is. . . #60!
FOKXXY said... I follow your blog.

Winner of the Fancy Frames Boutique Designer Clipboard is. . . #7!
karry said... I love the Tuscan Kitchen Wooden Recipe Holder

Winner of the Joolwe Necklace or Earrings is. . . #120!
Mrs. Sanchez said... I follow

Winner of the Binga Bows set of bows is. . . #7!
flowerchild said... entered the fall giveaway at binga bows blog

Winner of the White Lace Designs pacifier clips is. . . #28!
Eric & Sarita said... I added this shop as a favorite on etsy.

Winner of the Faithworks Boutique $15 gift certificate is. . . #12!
Greg, Sarah, and Macy Allred said... I follow you
(This winner is actually my old college roommate! And I think this was the first of my giveaways she ever entered. I love keeping in touch with friends through blogs!)

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! Thank you! I have sent you my info. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. vab банк
    vab банк
    [url=http://www.ricardo.com.ua/news/releases/110220]vab банк[/url]
    http://www.ricardo.com.ua/news/releases/110220 - vab банк

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy :)