Thursday, November 5, 2009

Winners Galore!

Nothing like going to Random.org and letting that funny little thing choose numbers for me. . . I get all excited to see who my winners are! Now if only I could figure out how to number my comments so I don't have to go through all of them and count them manually. I went through a whole tutorial and thought I did everything right, but nothing changed! Grrr. . . anyway. . .

Winner of the Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters Prize Package is. . . #60!
FOKXXY said... I follow your blog.

Winner of the Fancy Frames Boutique Designer Clipboard is. . . #7!
karry said... I love the Tuscan Kitchen Wooden Recipe Holder

Winner of the Joolwe Necklace or Earrings is. . . #120!
Mrs. Sanchez said... I follow

Winner of the Binga Bows set of bows is. . . #7!
flowerchild said... entered the fall giveaway at binga bows blog

Winner of the White Lace Designs pacifier clips is. . . #28!
Eric & Sarita said... I added this shop as a favorite on etsy.

Winner of the Faithworks Boutique $15 gift certificate is. . . #12!
Greg, Sarah, and Macy Allred said... I follow you
(This winner is actually my old college roommate! And I think this was the first of my giveaways she ever entered. I love keeping in touch with friends through blogs!)

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! Thank you! I have sent you my info. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. vab банк
    vab банк
    [url=http://www.ricardo.com.ua/news/releases/110220]vab банк[/url]
    http://www.ricardo.com.ua/news/releases/110220 - vab банк

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you got to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy :)