Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas, Dear Winners!

Just in time for Christmas, here are my newest winners!

Winner of the Simple Block Sayings handmade blocks set is. . . #31!
Bethany said... I like the customized blocks! I like the 3 block family set!

Winner of the $30 gift certificate from the Blue Room Gems Etsy shop is. . . #83!
Chris and Carrie Elmore said... I heart Petit Oseau on Etsy

Winner of the $25 gift certificate from the Petit Oiseau Etsy shop is. . . #131!
lin said... hearted blueroomgems on etsy

Winner of the jewelry piece of choice from Sykin's One Stop Twilight shop is. . . #91!
TheCuttingEtch said... Follower!

Winner of the $20 gift certificate to Sweet Bitty Bows is. . . #149!
bukaeyes said... I like Veater Family Adventures on Facebook

Winner of the design of choice from the Peace Love Kids Etsy shop is. . . #20!
Sarita said... "Like" Sweet Bitty Bows on Facebook

Winner of the $25 gift certificate to the Emmifaye Etsy shop is. . . #74!
DK said... I like the Fall 2010 paisley peasant set from emmifaye

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you to everyone who entered them and to the talented designers who provided these gift certificates and designs!

1 comment:

Comments make me happy :)