Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Fabulous Finds: Miraclebody Jeans Review!

I really hate my postpartum, haven't-lost-the-baby-weight-yet body. REALLY hate it. It's horrible to wear maternity pants when you're not pregnant anymore and still be 20 pounds over your regular weight. None of my clothes fit me and I just feel so flabby! So it's a good thing I was sent a pair of Miraclebody boot cut jeans to review. These babies are a lifesaver! They don't make me hate my postpartum body any less, but at least they make it look better! And I feel better too, because I can wear regular jeans instead of maternity ones. They're my new favorite jeans! These Miraclebody jeans have it all. . . they're comfy, they look awesome, and they make me look thinner!

Why you'll love the Miraclebody Jeans:

*Postpartum or not, everyone wants to look 10 pounds thinner. And these jeans totally do it! They have a unique tummy control panel and really help to hold everything in. They're also made with a blend of cotton and spandex control fabrics that helps to tighten thighs and lift the rear. They flatter every figure!
*They were chosen as one of Oprah's favorite things of 2010. And I understand why! They really are amazing!
*LOVE the styles. The super dark blue wash, boot cut style, and silver studs on the back pockets all definitely contribute to making these my new favorite pair.
*They definitely don't have the dreaded "mom jeans" look. The contoured waist band sits about 1 inch below the belly button. Also, the back is slightly higher to avoid gaping
*Jeans have GOT to be comfortable, and these really are! I wear them all the time now!

You've GOT to try them out! I'd love to try some of their other products, like their tops and swimsuits. What are your favorite "go-to" jeans?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy :)