Thursday, July 16, 2009

Blume Girl Review

Blume Girl sent me such a cute personalized onesie for Natalie!
You've got to check out their site. . . they personalize everything, from lingerie to hats. If you need any kind of a personalized gift, this site has got you covered!
The onesie is very soft and fits her well, and my favorite touch is the little crystal above the "i" in her name.
Stephen said Natalie looks like a little mechanic or gas station attendant. And those labels actually were the inspiration for Stacey Blume's creative line. I don't know about you, but I'd say she's the cutest little worker I've ever seen!
You can have the labels say anything you want. I love the Little Sister one!

I am TOTALLY buying this doggie outfit for my cute little teacup yorkie.
Oh wait, that's right. . . I don't have one yet. But when I do get one I know what I'll be getting her for Christmas! She'll be the most stylish doggie at the park!
Get 20% off your entire order when you enter the discount code "SummerFun" at www.blumegirl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy :)