Sunday, April 10, 2011

Fabulous Finds: Tiny Prints Mother's Day Cards!

Ask me what my best and most memorable Mother's Day ever was and I won't even hesitate. . . It was May 13'th, 2007, the day I first became a Mother!!!

I thought it was extra special that my first baby was born on Mother's Day.
My due date was May 6'th, but after a week late and no contractions or any signs of labor starting, I went into the hospital to be induced on Saturday night, the 12'th. I was pretty excited to have a Mother's Day baby! And by 1:15 pm on the 13'th I was staring wondrously into the eyes of my first baby, Kirsten. Happy Mother's day indeed!


If you're like me and can't be with your mom on Mother's day, my favorite place to go for beautiful and personalized Mother's Day cards is Tiny Prints!
I LOVE being able to upload photos of my kids, add personal messages, and make the card incredibly special. This is the kind of card that will make your mom cry, especially if she's far away. You can choose to either have the card sent to yourself first or directly to your mom, and only pay the cost of a stamp to have it sent to her. I ordered one for my mom and scheduled the delivery date so she'd be sure to get it right before Mother's day. Super easy, and I don't even have to worry about remembering to send it in on time!

Tiny Prints provides simple, modern and unique stationery from Fathers Day Cards to personalized greeting cards to thank you cards, business cards, and even custom wedding invitations or photo birth announcements. Offering exclusive designs from the nation’s top designers, easy card personalization, a powerful preview engine and top-notch customer service and paper quality, their designs have been lauded by numerous television networks, publications and celebrities. With Tiny Prints by your side commemorating every holiday and momentous occasion is a cinch! They offer perfect party invitations for every occasion and memorable personalized photo-gifts like notebooks, photo books and calendars to commemorate the event.

5 comments:

  1. super cute pictures! love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great Mothers Day...I remember I got to call from my mission that day I was so happy I could call on the day the Kirsten was born! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photos!!

    I am blog hopping today and I am happy to stop by your blog!!

    Please stop by either or both of my blogs (and become a follower if you aren't one already):

    So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

    Jessicas Lil Corner is where I blog about family and life at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

    Have a Happy Wednesday and a blessed rest of the week! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog. Also, the card idea is awesome. Will definitely check it out. Now following. Would love to have you follow back.
    Lori
    www.lovinglearningathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy family. Your laughter is so infectious, I started laughing myself when I looked at you. Your baby picture is so cute, my husband was also born on a mothers day. I'm now following you. It will be great to have you back. Thanks.
    http://life-reflexions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy :)