Saturday, April 9, 2011

Fabulous Finds: Pure Style!

Can you believe I've lived in Seattle for four years and didn't even own a pair of rain boots!?!?!

Yep, it's true. Every pair I ever saw was ugly and I just didn't want to spend my money on ugly boots I would never want to wear. My kids have adorable rain boots with ladybug and butterfly designs and little faces on them. But for women, I could never find anything I liked.

Enter these beauties! Nothing like a pair of cheerful, gorgeous, bright red rain boots to lift up your mood on a dreary, wet day!

I'm so in love with my new Bogs rain boots! They just make me happy.

Why they're so amazing:
*Of course I love the fun color and the beautiful design! These are the most stylish rain boots I've ever seen, without a doubt.
*The quality is top-notch. The natural rubber is thick and the inside is lined with a four-way stretch bootie. Plus everything is seamless. Talk about comfortable!
*I think they would keep your feet dry through pretty much anything Mother Nature can throw at you.
*I'm now a huge Bogs boots fan! Hank's Clothing sells Bogs Boots in a huge variety of different styles (SO many cute ones!), with many other brands of boots as well.


Here's another of my favorite recent finds. . . these modern and totally cute wall hooks from These Creatures! I think absolutely everything in their online shop looks amazing, SO fresh and fun and modern, and my eye was especially drawn to these wall hooks. They come in several different animal-themed designs and three bright, beautiful colors! You can also do special orders if you'd like the designs in more traditional colors like black or white. I'd love to buy this and hang it in my entryway! Stylish and practical at the same time!

These Creatures kindly sent me a mini hook to review, and here's the one I chose. . . The Warbler. Isn't it the cutest??? It's the perfect place to hang my purse, which used to get all covered up by coats in our regular entryway hooks. I love having such a stylin' designated spot for my purse to hang!

All These Creatures designs are made of 12 gauge steel and powder-coated for durability. They also attach to the wall very firmly and securely and come with the color-coordinated hardware that you need for hanging. They have SO many great products, including beautiful dog and cat feeders, business card holders, garden fences, magazine holders, and bird feeders.

I just love finding beautiful new things to wear or put in my home that make me smile when I look at them!

1 comment:

  1. Love the rain boots! I've always wanted some, but my husband thinks they look dumb. I think they are cute, fashionable, and practical...he doesn't know what he's talking about!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy :)