Monday, March 2, 2009

It's March!

Wow, it's March already! Now it sounds like it's just really close when people ask when I'm due and I say April 18'th. It won't be long now! That's exciting and scary, both. The baby is moving and kicking a whole lot now, and I can feel her getting more and more squished in there. I'm feeling really good though!

These pictures make me so excited for SUMMER to be here:
These are from August of last year, at a really fun picnic Stephen's work had at a lake. Looking at them reminds me of how gorgeous the summers are here, and how excited I am for another one! Can't we just skip spring and go straight to summer???
Here's another picture from last year that reminds me of summertime. I took Kirsten to the park several times a week, and she loved it so much!
Are you excited for summer too? Or do you love spring?

12 comments:

  1. Today was so awesome. T Junior and I went for a long walk in the warm sunshine. There was a cool breeze that was refreshing, but not chilly. It made me long for warmer weather. I normally love fall, but I can't wait for summer this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I live in AZ, I'll stick with spring! It was 88 today. But I do like summers more now that we have a pool and because we usually go to Lake Powell.

    I just realized your due on my sister's b-day. Not that you know her. The count down is on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I can't believe your due date is getting so close.
    It is so bitter cold here this week that I am very excited for spring. I do love summer though. I am really looking forward to playing out side with the kids all day instead of being cooped up inside all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, considering that I'm in Arizona, I'll stick with spring! But actually, I prefer spring anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot wait to see your little girl! I am sure that she is going to be so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both!! Can't friggin wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah you're almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pictures are SOOOOOOOOOO cute and yes, make me way excited for summer! Apparently spring here is just one big, sand and wind storm so I'm not sure how spring will be but I'm TOTALLY excited for summer because we're getting a family swim pass to the pool here so I'm sure we'll *LIVE* there!!! I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha, I saw the picture of you and Kristin, and I was like "dang you look GOOD for being due next month!". Then I realized they were last year pictures. lol
    I can't believe you're due so soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh what cute pictures! I'm so glad you're feeling well! Here in Utah, my favorite seasons are spring and fall, because that's when it's nice! But I know in WA the summers are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am ready for Spring and Summer... but i think mostly SUMMER! i am ready for the heat and the sunshine!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love spring AND summer! But I think I'd pick summer over spring - I love the warm weather and hiking in the mountains!

    Everyone tells me that Washington is beautiful and pleasant during the summer months - I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy :)