Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fabulous Finds: Music to make your summer last a little longer!

I love discovering new music to replay over and over. Right now I need some tunes that will extend our summer that's slipping away all too quickly. And Mat Kearney's brand new album will do it!

'Young Love' is such a great, chill-me-out, drive on the coast, take on summer vacation type of album. I love it! I turn it on in the car and listen to the entire thing. It creates a surf and beach type of vibe, and the songs are both catchy and laid-back at the same time.

This album debuted at the #1 spot on iTunes, and I totally get why! I recommend downloading or buying the entire thing because you'll love every song, but if you're going to just download a few here are my faves:

*track 1* Hey Mama
*track 2* Ships In the Night
*track 7* Down
*track 8* She Got the Honey

ALL awesome songs! Summer fun, bottled up into music!
What are some of your favorite new tunes?

My disclaimer: Thanks to the One2One Network for providing me with this album in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are completely mine!

1 comment:

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you have to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Text Your Ex Back?

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy :)