Friday, May 15, 2009

Feels Like Spring!

So it's finally feeling like spring in Seattle, now that it's almost summer. :) We've had some beautiful weather lately and it's going to be a gorgeous summer here. This picture of Kirsten just completely captures the spirit of springtime to me:
Kirsten's ready for summer to start! She loves watermelon.
She also loves ice cream, of course. It makes her so messy!
Natalie has really been sleeping better the last couple of days, and it's wonderful! We've been swaddling her at night and it helps her to sleep longer and not fuss so much when we set her down. I remember that Kirsten had to be swaddled every night for a good five months!
Sleeping babies just look so precious, don't they?
On a completely separate note. . . what does everyone think of the American Idol finale being Adam and Kris? I think it's great! I liked Danny too, but if I think back over the whole season, I've consistently liked Adam and Kris's song choices and performances the best every week. Danny's had some amazing weeks but some really boring weeks too. Adam and Kris are both so original and interesting and always do awesome things with their songs. So it should be a great finale! I think Adam will most likely win, but I wouldn't be shocked to see Kris win either.

15 comments:

  1. Awwwh they are both soooo cute!! I haven't watch AI this season...I know shame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of those tulips!!

    AND I was really glad to see Kris win his spot in the finale. I liked Danny too, but I really, really, liked what Kris did with his song choice on Tuesday night. I bet Adam will win even though I like Kris better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad Natalie's sleeping better. Swaddling and swinging were HUGE with both babies.

    love Kris.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture of Kirsten sniffing the flowers. As far as AI, I've loved Danny since the beginning so I was really disappointed to see him go. I think Adam will win because he just has too many fans not to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Kris is great too! I think Adam will probably win, since he seems to be the favorite, but Kris is really good too. By the way, your girls are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!
    You are an expert at taking the most adorable pictures in the world!

    I hope Kris will win because he shows much more professionalism and knows how to shine on the stage! Althought Kris is good and might win the hearts of the older generation more...

    Have you been watching dancing with the stars??? This season has been fantastic!

    My other half has been out of town for work, for another week. I have been having fun with Mandy. We went to the Hannah Montana movie. She had already seen it, but watched it again. It was really good and I loved the music!!!

    Keep swaddling that little one and
    enjoying life!

    Love always,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woops!
    I meant Adam to win...
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the picture of Miss Natalie sleeping. What a beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, I love the pic of Kirsten eating ice cream. She's got that look like, "mom! Can't you see I'm trying to eat here?!" Love it! Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the picture of Kirsten smelling the rose. That is so precious! As far as American Idol goes, I think the finale is fine, but I really don't like Adam. He sounds the same on every single song, he just screams. I don't think I would ever buy his CD. But I will say, he is good! Nathan and I decided that he "respectfully ruins" every song he sings! It's going to be a great finale! GO KRIS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. As usual, your little girls are SO cute!!! I LOVE the tulips! And I'm so glad Natalie is sleeping better.

    I have totally been addicted to American Idol this season too! And I agree with you - Kris and Adam are definitely the best. Danny's glasses were obnoxious I thought. I actually liked Allison better than Danny. But I also think Adam will win, I used to not like him but he's grown on me the past few weeks; he's overall the most talented.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love spring/summer.... and what a precious picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Natalie's spikey hair, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!! Taco babies are the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. awww, look at baby's sweet fuzzy little head! My daughter's hair was DARK and fuzzy like that, too!! so cute...

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy :)