Saturday, March 3, 2012

Pinterest Project: Week 1

My new project {and way to convince myself that spending time on Pinterest will NOT be a waste of time!} . . . Weekly Pinterest posts!  I will be making things from my Pinterest boards, and each Saturday I will post my picks for the next week. 

Each week I'll post the following:
*1 pin from my Crave-Worthy Foods board to make for dinner
*1 pin from my Crave-Worthy Treats board to make for dessert or to take to a book club or game night
*1 pin from my Fun Food for Kids board to make for my kids' lunches or snacks
*1 pin from my Crafty Inspiration board or Crafting with Kids board, for a fun activity

Ambitious, I know, but posting them on my blog will make me more likely to actually do them!  So here goes Week 1. . .

{1} Dinner side dish... Bacon potatoes au gratin.  Isn't this beautiful?  I can taste it already!


{2} Rocky Mountain Avalanche Bars. . . oooh, these could be dangerous!

{3} The cutest owl lunch to go with Kirsten to preschool!

{4} Playdough made with Jello... fun for the kids!

3 comments:

  1. That's a great idea Ashley. I spend way too much time on pinterest. It's so addictive but it looks like you've already found that out.

    I love that lunch. Why wasn't that around when I went to school. And that one looks easy enough to do too.

    I just posted about the cute sheep I won on your blog from Bossys Feltworks. Thanks again, I really love them. You can see the post here:
    http://cottonpickincute.blogspot.com/2012/03/ive-been-as-lucky-as-leprechaun-lately.html

    Hope you're having a fun weekend.
    ♥ Tracy @ Cotton Pickin Cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea! Then Pinterest is actually productive when you actually do things on it! :) I just spend time drooling over all the cute pictures, haha! But I have wanted to try that playdough!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gezz woman! You're going after the super woman award aren't you? ;P lol
    I'd say I'd try and do the same, but... well... I'm already just trying to manage what I do have going. However: I will do this in the future (hopefully NEAR future!) That way pinterest isn't a wast of time!! :D Can't wait to see what you post!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy :)