Saturday, February 26, 2011

Some Fabulous Finds!

Here I go with my backyard envy again. . . I'm wishing for a big, tree-filled backyard with a trampoline, lots of space for the kids to run and play, and one of these amazing backyard swing sets. Sigh. . . someday!!!

I'm happy to be sharing with all my readers my #1 favorite product for cleaning up kid messes and pet messes. . . Kids N Pets!
This stuff is such a lifesaver! You can buy it at WalMart, and it comes in a large bottle that will last you awhile. I spray it all over carpets, couches, chairs, mattresses, really anything and it does such an amazing job of removing odors and stains. It doesn't use any cover-up scents or perfumes, but it saturates into the area and really does get rid of nasty smells.

Here are just a few of the many times this has come in handy:
-Baby spits up. . . all over the recliner chair
-Cats, dogs, or kids throw up on the carpet
-Cat pees outside the litter box on your couch or carpet
-Kid spills juice on the couch or carpet

I like to stock several of these bottles so that I don't run out when I need it most. I have tried many other cat-specific products to remove urine smells (like Nature's Miracle) and this Kids N Pets stuff really does work the best to get rid of it! Another bonus: It's non-toxic and biodegradable!

Here's a first on my blog. . . a fabulous find for your little furry friends! We have cats in our house (three of them, and we love 'em to death!), and I was sent the Dolce Diner from Loving Pets for our kitties to review. This is definitely an upgrade from the cheap plastic food dishes we usually use for them! These are suited well for dogs or cats, and here's some things fellow animal-lovers will appreciate about them:

*The removable stainless steel bowls are great! Instead of using a pet food scoop, I can just take these bowls out and scoop the food up directly into the bowls. The stainless steel is also bacteria-resistant.
*They have rubber feet to ensure skid-free eating. Since our cat food goes on top of our dryer, this is great to ensure their food dishes won't slide around on the surface. You can also remove the rubber feet when you wash the dishwasher-safe food dish!
*Comes in five different colors!

I can't believe it's already time for preschool registration for the fall. Crazy! There's still around six months to go until school begins for the new year, but it's never too early to start thinking about some great school supplies like a custom promotional pen.
I remember being so excited as a kid starting the new school year to get personalized pencils and pens you can customize. I need to start looking for a cute backpack for my new little preschooler too! When do you start thinking ahead about new school supplies?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy :)